Blue Lagoon Island is a short boat ride away from Paradise Island, 3 miles by boat to be exact. You can go for a relaxing day away from Nassau or choose one of thier activities to fill your day.
How to get there:
Catch a taxi to the Paradise Island Ferry Terminal. The boat leaves from Hurricane Hole Marina, at the foot of the eastern bridge on Paradise Island. Once you arrive at the ferry terminal you will see the signs for Blue Lagoon & they can help you from there.
Included in the Day Away Package:
- Access to beaches
- Lunch; choice of burgers, hotdogs, grilled bbq chicken, salad, fresh fruit & sides
- Access to OBSERVE dolphin, stingray & sealion encounters
- Picnic tables & beach chairs (first come, first served)
- Use of noodles & inner tubes
* Other water activities are available for rent: Kayaks $20, Aqua Bikes $15, Snorkeling $20
I love that Blue Lagoon offers multiple departure times from Paradise Island & Blue Lagoon so you do not have to spend the whole day if you do not want to. I chose the early departure so I could make the most of my day and explore the island from one end to the next.
On my day away I decided to relax on the hammocks and read a book, observe the dolphins & sea lions, then after lunch I went to the snorkeling beach for a swim and over to the inflatables area for some fun to end the day. How will you spend your day at Blue Lagoon?